A typical day at Kruger Bush Camp starts with an early morning wake-up call and an activity. During the winter months, morning game drives begin later and evening drives start a little earlier.
In between the morning and evening activities, there will be more than enough time for rest and relaxation. Alternatively, other activities can be arranged upon request.
- Day game drives into the Kruger National Park
- Tailor-made experiences upon request
- Outside dining under the stars
- Evening drinks in the boma
- Panorama route and Blyde River tours
- Guaranteed Rhino sighting Safari
- Elephant interaction
- Cheetah Walk